IF you believe this #BlackLivesMatter movement, you believe cops are hunting down young black people at an alarming rate and killing them.
It’s all garbage. Every aspect of it.
I don’t criticize mothers of the dead because they aren’t being rational, i do criticize the DNC for using these people as a weapon.
And I only do that because of how stupid it is…
- Gwen Carr, the mother of Eric Garner, who died in a choke hold administered by an officer in New York City while being arrested for selling loose cigarettes.
Garner was resisting arrest. Obama’s DOJ cleared the officers.
- Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, a teenager killed by Florida neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman.
Martin attacked a neighborhood watchman and was bashing his head in to a sidewalk when he was killed.
- Maria Hamilton, the mother of Dontré Hamilton, who was killed by a Milwaukee police officer.
Hamilton fought with cops.
- Lucia McBath, the mother of Jordan Davis, who was shot by a man in Florida after a complaint that he was playing music too loud.
Davis was murdered, not by a cop but by a sociopath who is now in jail.
- Lezley McSpadden, the mother of Michael Brown, who was shot by a police officer in Ferguson, Mo.
Mike Brown tried to kill a cop and got what he deserved.
- Cleopatra Pendleton-Cowley, the mother of Hadiya Pendleton, a Chicago teenager who was shot by police in a park.
This is untrue, she was killed by two thugs in Chicago. Those thugs were arrested and indicted.
- Geneva Reed-Veal, the mother of Sandra Bland, who died in Texas after she was jailed for a traffic violation.
Bland was arrested after not cooperating at a traffic stop and then killed herself in a jail cell.
1 of 7 was murdered in cold blood. (Jordan Davis)
1 of 7 was killed by gang violence. (Hadiya Pendleton)
1 of 7 was killed by someone he was attacking. (Trayvon Martin)
1 of 7 killed herself. (Sandra Bland)
3 of the 7 were killed fighting cops. (Eric Garner, Mike Brown & Dontré Hamilton)
Filed under: Uncategorized